Members can avail of Healthwave’s blood pressure monitoring service for only €25
- Medical best practice would advise that it is more accurate to measure blood pressure over 24 hours than in a single measurement at home or at your Doctor’s
- Shows how your blood pressure changes throughout the day and especially at night
- Identifies when a “morning surge” in blood pressure is evident
- Helps you and your doctor to see your response to and the effectiveness of your blood pressure medication
How it Works
- You wear a small device on your waist connected to a cuff on your arm for 24 hours.
- Measurements are taken every 30 minutes during the day and night.
- Normal daily activities are not affected.
Contact us via phone/email or ask in-store for more information
*Please note this service is only available in store