Managing anaphylaxis or severe allergies? Do you worry that whoever is in charge would know what to do in an emergency?
The Anyphylaxis Kit comes with easy to follow illustrated guides on recognising allergy symptoms & the use of your adrenaline auto injector pens. Store your medicines in our kits and you’re good to go.
- Easy to follow allergy symptom guides.
- Illustrated, step by step instructions showing how to use the adrenaline (Anapen, Emerade, Epipen or Jext) auto injectors.
- Emergency contact & Medicine information card.
- Photo ID & Expiry Alert card.
- Will hold 2 adrenaline pens, an inhaler, a small spacer such as the Aerochamber® spacer and a bottle of anti-histamines.
- Water resistant for when you are out & about on a on a rainy day.
- Insulated with a foil lining.
- The elastic strap ensures medications are held securely inside the case.
- The hard case protects medications from bumps and knocks.
- Carry strap so you can easily carry your medicines on the go.
- Carabiner clip so can easily attach to bags or hooks.
You can leave it in schools, crèches, work, at home and carry with you when out & about so all of your medicines will be easily accessible any time you need them.
Size (approx.): 21.5 cm x 16 cm x 8 cm
Strap length (approx.): 80.5cm min. 146 cm max.
Please note: Medicines shown in image are for demonstration purposes only.
A valid prescription is required to purchase medication filled kits.
“The information provided in this case is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Healthwave uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information provided however no warranty is given that they are error-free. The user accepts that changes are made to protocols periodically and that the user shall be solely and absolutely responsible for using and administering any medication”.