Bonjela Teething Gel Sugar Free 15g
For the relief of pain and discomfort of infant teething, mouth ulcers, cold sores, denture sore spot & sore spots from orthodontic devices.
Bonjela Teething Gel provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort associated with infant teething.
Benefits & Features
- For the relief of pain and discomfort of common mouth ulcers, cold sores, denture sore spots, infant teething and mouth ulcers, and sore spots due to orthodontic devices in children.
- To aid healing of sore spots and ulcers due to dentures in adults and orthodontic devices in children.
For Children (from four months):
- Using a clean finger, massage a pea size amount of gel onto the sore area, not more than once every 3 hours.
- Do not apply more than six doses in any 24-hour period.
- Not suitable for infants under four months.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Using a clean finger, massage approximately one centimetre of the gel onto the sore area, not more than once every 3 hours.
- Apply to the sore area as described above, not more than once every 3 hours.
- Apply and leave at least 30 minutes before re-insertion of the dentures.
- Do not apply this product directly to the dentures. There is no indication that dosage need be modified in the elderly.
Please click here to read patient information leaflet for this product.
View Patient Information Leaflet