Vidisic 0.2% v/v Eye Gel
Vidisic Eye Gel is a long acting aqueous tear substitute and can be used to provide relief in all dry eyes conditions and in sicca syndrome.
Vidisic Eye Gel is a long acting aqueous tear substitute and can be used to provide relief in all dry eyes conditions and in sicca syndrome. Do not use Vidisic Eye Gel while you are wearing contact lenses. It is possible that after application of this product that some transient blurring of vision may occur.
- Wipe your eyes to clear any residual wateriness or discharge.
- Hold the tube in an upright position with the nozzle pointing down. This allows a small drop to form, which falls easily from the tip of the nozzle.
- Pull your lower eyelid gently down, and then carefully place one drop inside the lower eyelid.
- Take care not to touch the nozzle tip with your eye or fingers.
- Release the lower eyelid, and blink a few times to make sure the eye is covered by the gel.
- Repeat the procedure for your other eye.
Please click here to read patient information leaflet for this product.
View Patient Information Leaflet