Kin Caspiselen Shampoo 200ml
New from Kin, this anti dandruff shampoo contains Selenium Sulphide (also known as Selenium Sulphide).Many people will be familiar with Selsun Shampoo.
Many people will be familiar with Selsun Shampoo, which is a medicated shampoo and has been used for many years to treat dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis, which is a greasy, crusting, itching scalp caused by excess oil. Selsun is no longer available in the Irish market. Kin Caspiselen also contains Selenium Sulphide.
It works in two ways:
- By reducing greasiness of the scalp
- By slowing down growth of the layer of skin cells on the scalp that cause dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Apply the shampoo to damp hair
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips for a few minutes to allow the Selenium Sulphide to work
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Use Caspiselen 3 or 4 times a week
- You can try alternating with a daily shampoo for 4 weeks