Hedrin Once Spray Gel – 100ml
Hedrin Head lice Once Spray Gel eliminates head lice and their eggs in adults and children aged 6 months and over. Can be used as often as required.
Hedrin Head lice Once Spray Gel eliminates head lice and their eggs in adults and children aged 6 months and over.
- Kills lice and eggs
- Skin friendly
- No nasty odour
- Easy to apply
- No pesticides
- Contains Penetrol to boost egg kill
It works by physically smothering the lice and also contains Penetrol, which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them.
The gel can be safely used as often as required without lice developing resistance.
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient gel evenly over dry hair, to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from the roots to tips.
- Leave on hair for at least 1 hour (or longer if more convenient).
- Wash the hair thoroughly with a non-conditioning shampoo.
- For best results, apply the shampoo directly to the hair without wetting it.
- Rinse with water repeat shampooing as necessary and dry. There is no need to use conditioner.
- Apply Hedrin Headlice Spray Gel again after seven days.
- Be careful not to spray into the eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray.
Hedrin Spray Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily.
For external use only on the hair and scalp.