Vidisic Single Dose Unit 0.6ml 30pk
Vidisic Preservative Free Single Dose Units, containing Carbomer.
Single Dose Units are used to treat the symptoms of dry eyes such as irritation, burning, soreness or dryness. This happens when you are unable to produce enough natural tears to keep the eyes moist. Contains 30 x 0.6ml single dose containers.
- Wipe your eyes to clear any residual wateriness or discharge.
- Holding the unit by the label end, remove a single-dose unit from the pack.
- Twist the cap off the single-dose unit.
- Pull your lower eyelid gently down, and then carefully place one drop inside the lower eyelid.
- Take care not to touch the dropper with your eye or fingers.
- Release the lower eyelid, and blink a few times to make sure the eye is covered by the gel.
- Repeat the procedure for your other eye.
This product is for single use only – when you have finished, throw away the single-dose unit.
Please click here to read patient information leaflet for this product.
View Patient Information Leaflet