Morning After Breathalyzers are the perfect low-cost method to help encourage responsibility, ensuring nobody has any excuse for driving whilst unfit to do so.
Morning After Breathalyzers are the perfect low-cost method to help encourage responsibility and ensure nobody has any excuse for driving whilst unfit to do so. It's simple, check yourself “the morning after” and ensure that you are Alcohol-free before you drive.
1. Remove the tube as shown.
2. Push the ends in as far as you can.
3. Blow up the bag with a single breath.
4. Insert the tube into the mouth of the bag.
5. Press all the air out of the bag over a 15 second period, then remove the tube.
6. Wrap your hand around the tube. Depending on the colour of the lozenge on the right, keep the tube in your hand for the following amount of time: White: 1 min. Red: 3 mins.
7. Open your hand and immediately check the colour of the crystals.
A. Red colour = Your alcohol level is above the legal limit. Do not drive.
B. Red colour appears but only after several minutes= There is some alcohol in your body. It is preferable not to drive.
C. No red colour= Your alcohol level is below the legal limit: You are safe to drive.