Ovelle Benzyl Benzoate 25% Application 150ml
Benzyl Benzoate cutaneous emulsion can be applied to treat scabies and pediculosis (hair or body lice infestations) in adults and children.
Out of stock
Benzyl Benzoate cutaneous emulsion can be applied to treat scabies and pediculosis (hair or body lice infestations) in adults and children. Scabies is a persistent itchy skin condition caused by an infestation in the skin with mites. the itch is often worse at night.
- Treats scabies
- Lice infestations on the body
- Lice infestations of the hair
- Can be used in adults or children
Please click here to read patient information leaflet for this product
View Patient Information Leaflet
To treat Scabies:
- Apply thoroughly to the whole body apart from head and neck area.
- Repeat the following day and after another 5 days if necessary
To treat lice:
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 24 hours the wash thoroughly.
- Two or three treatments may be needed in severe cases.
- Thorough bathing and complete change of clothing and bedding is also required.
Infants & Children:
- Dilute with equal parts water for older children and dilute with three parts water when using on infants.