Papilocare Vaginal Gel 7 Single-Dose Cannulas
The Papilocare Vaginal Gel first treatment has been scientifically demonstrated to have high success in eliminating HPV, and precancerous lesions of cervix.
The Papilocare Vaginal Gel 7 Single-Dose Cannulas is a vaginal gel that is the first treatment that has been scientifically demonstrated to have a very high success rate in eliminating not only the Human Papiloma Virus (HPV), but also the initial precancerous lesions of the cervix. It has seven hormone-free ingredients that make it a safe treatment and highly tolerable. Its formula includes hyaluronic acid, beta-glucan, centella asiatica, neem extract and aloe vera extract. Through this combination, the vaginal gel fulfils many roles:
- Re-epithelializing Prebiotic: Promotes the growth of beneficial bacterial microbiota and rebalances the microbiota in the cervix-vaginal area
- Moisturising: Maintains the correct elasticity of internal tissues
- Antioxidant: Maintains the skin and mucous membrane’s natural structure and functionality, as well as improving the barrier function of the epithelium
- Repairs: the injured mucosa.
- Emollient: Promotes the natural healing process of scars
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted virus and in most cases, it is spontaneously cleared by the body in an average of two years. However, sometimes the virus can evade and remain in the body which can then cause lesions to develop and grow if not detected or treated properly.
When Should You Use Papilocare Vaginal Gel? - If you are at least 18 years old, have had sexual intercourse and have received a diagnosis of HPV infection from a medical specialist.
How Will It Help? - It will prevent the risk of lesions caused by the virus and eliminate vaginal dryness, re-epithelializing the cervical-vaginal mucosa, rebalancing the vaginal microbiota and improve vaginal health in general.
It is recommended to start the administration of the vaginal gel just after menstruation, following the guidelines
First month: Daily application for 21 consecutive days or until the first day of menstruation, stop its use and rest while bleeding.
Following months: One application every other day for 21 days or until the first day of menstruation and rest during bleeding.
Things to keep in mind:
- The recommended dose for each application is a single-dose cannula or 3ml with the reusable applicator
- The treatment must be stopped while menstruating
- Papilocare vaginal gel should preferably be used before bedtime.
- It is compatible with preservatives, meaning there’s no risk of using both simultaneously
Lie on your back and insert the reusable cannula or applicator into your vagina, pressing the container to release the content inside
If individual cannulas are used, it is important to remove them from the vagina while squeezing to avoid suctioning back the product already administered, discard them after use.