Vividrin Preservative Free Eye Drops SDU (20 X 0.5ml)
Vividrin Preservative Free Eye Drops are for the treatment of acute allergic conjunctivitis, chronic allergic conjunctivitis & vernal kerato conjunctivitis.
Vividrin Preservative Free Eye Drops are for the treatment of acute allergic conjunctivitis, chronic allergic conjunctivitis and vernal kerato conjunctivitis.
As they come in individual viles which provides sterile relief on the go
- Wash your hands before using your drops.
- Sit down in front of a mirror so that you can see what you are doing.
- Wipe your eyes to clear any residual wateriness or discharge.
- Holding the unit by the label end, remove a single-dose unit from the pack.
- Twist the cap off the single-dose unit.
- Pull your lower eyelid gently down, and then carefully place one drop in the space between the eyelid and eye.
- Take care not to touch the dropper with your eye or fingers.
- Release the lower eyelid, and blink a few times to make sure the eye is covered by the liquid.
- Repeat the procedure for your other eye .
This product is for single use only – when you have finished, throw away the single-dose unit
Please click here to read patient information leaflet for this product.
View Patient Information Leaflet