Artelac Single Dose Units 60 Pack
Artelac eye drops provide an aqueous tear substitute with an increased viscosity to provide relief from all forms of dry eye symptoms.
Artelac contains the active ingredient Hypromellose which acts as a lubricant to treat symptoms of dry eye. It is a soothing solution that is used as an artificial tear when the eyes are lacking in tears. Artelac can be used by children, adults and the elderly.
- Wipe your eyes to clear any residual wateriness or discharge.
- Holding the unit by the label end, twist the cap off the single-dose unit.
- Pull your lower eyelid gently down, and then carefully place one drop inside the lower eyelid, in the corner nearest the nose.
- Blink a few times to make sure the eye is covered by the liquid
- Repeat the procedure for your other eye
This product is for single use only – when you have finished, throw away the single-dose unit
Please click here to read patient leaflet for this product.
View Patient Information Leaflet