Suresign Vitamin D Deficiency Test
Suresign Vitamin D test provides a preliminary diagnostic test result & can be used to screening for Vitamin D deficiency.
The Suresign Vitamin D helps screen for Vitamin D deficiencies. This rapid test tests for the semi-quantitative detection of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25 (OH) D) in human fingerstick Whole Blood at a cut-off concentration of 30 ± 4ng/mL.
- Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature prior to testing.
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
- Fill the capillary tube and transfer approximately 20uL of blood specimen to the specimen area of test cassette.
- Add two drops of buffer and start the timer.
- Wait for the coloured line(s) to appear.
- Read results at ten minutes by comparing the T line intensity with the provided colour card.
- Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
Note: It is suggested not to use the buffer, beyond 6 months after opening the vial