CliniMed LBF Sterile No String Barrier Film Spray 50ml
LBF Barrier Film provides a protective barrier which dries rapidly, forming a breathable transparent film protecting skin from bodily fluids.
Protecting peristomal skin is a complex process that is often taken for granted until damage occurs.
LBF Sterile Barrier Film provides a protective barrier which dries rapidly on the skin, forming a breathable transparent film that protects skin from corrosive bodily fluids such as urine, faeces, digestive enzymes and sweat, which can cause skin to become red and sore.
It is also great for sensitive skin as it helps to prevent the sticky adhesive on stoma pouches from causing irritation or damage during removal.
LBF Sterile Barrier Film:
- Long lasting skin protection
- Alcohol free; no sting
- Sterile; use on intact and injured skin
- Healthcare grade silicones
- Provides ideal surface for adhesion of stoma pouches
- Dries rapidly; pouch can be applied within seconds
- Kind to the skin / skin friendly formulation
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- Skin should be clean and dry prior to application.
- Hold the spray nozzle 10-15cm (4-6 inches) from the skin.
- Apply a smooth, uniform coating of film over the intended area, whilst moving the spray in a sweeping motion.
- LBF Sterile Barrier Film dries quickly. Once dried, it will not affect any further adhesion of appliances.