Curanail Medicated Nail Lacquer
Curanail Medicated Nail Lacquer 5% is used to treat fungal infections affecting up to 2 nails and affecting the upper half or sides of the nail.
The active ingredient Amorolfine kills a wide variety of fungi that can cause nail infections. A fungal nail infection is likely to result in discoloured (white, yellow or brown), thick or brittle nails, although their appearance can vary.
Benefits & Features:
- Anti-fungal Amorolfine at 5%
- Penetrates the nail
- Kills the fungus
- Prevents the fungal infection from spreading
- Easy to use
- File down the area of the nail with fungal infection. Clean the nail surface using one of the cleaning swabs.
- Apply the nail lacquer over the entire nail surface.
- Allow to dry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Repeat every 7 days.
- Treatment may take 6 months for finger nails or 9 months for toe nails