Niquitin Clear Patch Step 1 (21mg/24hr) 7 days
NiQuitin® Transdermal Clear Patch / 21 mg, use for the first 6 weeks for relief of nicotine withdrawals including cravings as an aid to smoking cessation.
What are NiQuitin Clear Patches and what are they used for:
- NiQuitin Clear Patches are used for the relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms including cravings as an aid to smoking cessation.
- NiQuitin Clear Patches come in three strengths.
- Therapy should usually begin with NiQuitin CLEAR 21 mg/24 hrs and be reduced according to the following dosing schedule. Light smokers (e.g. those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start at Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and decrease the dose to NiQuitin CLEAR 7 mg/24 hrs for the final 2 weeks.
- Step 1: NiQuitin Clear 21mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 114 mg of nicotine and deliver 21 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.
- Step 2: NiQuitin Clear 14mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 78 mg of nicotine and deliver 14 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.
- Step 3: NiQuitin Clear 7mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 36 mg of nicotine and deliver 7 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.